Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spreading the word

Whenever a friend of mine gets invovled in a green project or business or hobby, I like to call attention to it. Actually, if it's something to do with the environment and sustainable living, I'll probably write about it. And you really don't even have to be a friend -- simply leave a comment here or email me and I'll be happy to spread the word about whatever it is you're doing.

The above preamble is just a wordy way for me to link to http://www.rebekahgreen.com/Blog/Blog.html. Appropriately named for the job, Ms. Green has done a lot of great work in helping to create affordable green housing. You can also find both video and audio podcasts on her site. Clearly a lot of work has gone into these -- can you beat an interview with Tim Gunn about sustainable fashion? No, I didn't think so. We need more people to take the initiative like this and get involved in the green economy, for both economic and environmental reasons.

No comments: