Monday, April 20, 2009

Green book deliveries


For those of you who live in the Boston area, check out the Harvard Book Store's promotion for this week.  You can get free delivery this week of any book order, and your order will be delivered by bike.  The delivery service will continue after this week, although it won't be free.  Still, if you live within the deliver range, and you've been to the Harvard Book Store, you'll know why I'm excited about this.

The bike company is called MetroPed, formerly the New Amsterdam Project.  It's the same company that delivers my CSA box in the summer.   The emissions-free bikes, which I've seen often in the area making their deliveries, are kinda badass.

I apologize to those readers who do not live in Boston.  I don't know if you have any exciting book delivery offers in your area.  But since it's Earth Day on Wednesday, keep your eyes peeled for promotional offers.  I'm sure there's some cool stuff going on all over the place.

Earth Day in two days...


No comments: